Jesus used short stories called parables to convey profound spiritual truths. The parables charge our spiritual
journey with energy and our soul with light. During this course, students are introduced to ways to interpret
stories from the Hebrew Bible, as a foundation for understanding the teachings of Jesus. Students become
familiar with the power of the parable stories as inspiration for transforming the soul. Students bring the ancient
parables to life, and relate them to the challenges of today’s world as they engage in discussions, role-playing,
and problem-solving exercises, as well as creative arts expressions. Students may be beginners in exploring the
arts as tools for contemplation and meditation.
What will you learn?
- You will learn about your connectedness to an infinite power for good which you can use.
- You will learn how to apply Universal Principles in your daily life and get results.
- You will learn the art of positive prayer called Spiritual Mind Treatment.
- You will learn the value of meditation and daily spiritual disciplines and commitment.
- You will learn that you have found new friends and relationships in your classmates who think as you do.
- You will learn you really can create a new life by changing your thinking and beliefs.
Length of Course: 10 Weeks
Certification Hours: 30
Textbooks: Learn to Live by Ervin Seale
Holy Bible by George Lamsa or other
Optional Text: Metaphysical Dictionary by Charles Fillmore
Suggested Tuition: $295.00